Ayman ElSayed Shafei Abouelela
my Current mailing address is :
8 Mohamed Bayoumi street, ElMarghani,
-You can simply contact me via : firstname.lastname@example.org or on my mob 002/01225988469
I am proud to be Egyptian & being borne @ Alexandria
on 10th July of 1963
I Married to “ Amal Mounir “ who is working as Consultant & Head of Dermatology department / Palestine Hospital at Heliopolis.
Thanks GOD , I have one son “Ahmed “ who is working as Logistics and trade Specialist & MBA holder from AASTMT , as well as one daughter “Aya” who is graduated at Faculty of Commerce &Business Administration / English Section & working in the field of HR after accomplished her diploma in HR from AUC .
My Research Scientific Interest is: Braces, prosthetics, rehabilitation & sport injuries.
However in the last 20 years I have been so much linked to healthcare management & strategies.
Recently in the last 5 years I added more competencies as I started to work in the field of medical education management starting as Vice Dean then the Dean of the best & most promising school of medicine in Egypt “ Armed Forces College of Medicine AFCM “
– 1986 : M.B.,B.Ch(Medical Degree)
Ain Shams University- Faculty of Medicine
– 1991: MSc. (Master Degree in Rheumatology& Rehabilitation)
Zagazig University -Faculty of Medicine
– 1993: Diploma in Acupuncture
Military Medical Academy
– 2000: Diploma in Sport Injuries
Sportschule Der Bundeswehr in Warendorf Münster / Germany
– 2003: MD (Medical Doctorate in Physical Medicine)
Zagazig University-Faculty of Medicine
– 2018 : MBA (Healthcare )
Arab Academy of Science, Technology & Maritime
* Academic post :
Since 3 years i was assigned as the head of Physical & Sport Med & Rehabilitation department at Military Medical Academy MMA being “Professor of this branch in MMA.
-1988/1991 : House Officer In Rehab. Dep. at Maadi Military hospital
– 1991/1993: Resident in Rehab. Dep. at Maadi Military hospital
-1993: Specialist of physical medicine & rehab. at Isamailia Military Hospital
-1995/1998: Chief of Physical Medicine & Rehab. Dep. at Helmeya military Orthopedic hospital
-1998/2000: training in sports injuries Sportschule Der Bundeswehr in Warendorf – Münster / Germany
– 2001/2003: Chief Medical Affairs at Helmya military physical medicine and rehabilitation center.
-2004/2005: Egyptian Military Medical Attaché in France and Belgium.
– 2006/2009: Executive Medical Manager at Helmeya military physical medicine and rehabilitation center
-2010/2014: Chief branch of medical affairs at the Ministry of defense
– 2015: Vice Dean of Armed Forces College of Medicine ( for Education & Student affairs )
– 2016 January: Director of Armed Forces College of Medicine
– 2018 July :Associate G.M. of Egyptian Military Medical Authority.
English: Excellent command of both spoken and written.
German: Good command of both spoken and written.
French: Fair spoken and written.