| Date Of Birth 17th November` 1963
Mobile Number 00966-505 70 1311
E -Mail Address 701311@ Gmail.com And email@example.com
Certification : –
MB. Ch. B Faculty of Medicine &Allied Sciences
King Abdulazez University – Jeddah 1989 .
Arab Board of Family Medicine ( ABFM ) 1994 .
Administrative Positions :
- Director of Taif PHC – National Gourd / 1997 – 2001 .
- Taif Joint Family Medicine Postgraduate Program Supervisor since 2003 tell now .
- Chief of family and community Medicine department at Program of military Hospitals at Taif and Al-Hada 2002-2008.
- Chief of staff and Deputy Medical Director- military Hospitals – Taif Region. / MODA 2003 – 2008.
- Chairman of Evidence based practice -task force / MSD – MODA since 2007 tell now.
- Hospital Director assistant for Medical & technical affairs – Prince Mansour community hospital / MODA – Taif – 2008 –
- Family Medicine post-graduate committee / Western region –member from 2005 tell now .
- Community Medicine post-graduate committee / Western region – member from 2010 tell now .
- Transformation Management Leader / Taif / MOH , 2017
Educational activities :
- Honorary Research Fellow to the Medical Education Unit , Liverpool University . England 1996
- Founder of Taif Joint Family Medicine Postgraduate Program on 2003
- Examiner for Arab Board for family Medicine since 2005 .
- Examiner for Saudi Board of Family Medicine since 2004 .
- Founder of Taif Community Medicine Postgraduate Program on 2010.
- Family Medicine Trainer since 1995 .
Outstanding Projects :
Over my working period in National Gourd and M O D A , I successfully initiate, establishing and effectively managed the following projects :
- Establishing ideal Family Medicine centers in the National Guard Housing campus , Taif region , 1996 – 2001.
- Establishing ideal Family Medicine centers at King Fahd Air base Housing campus , ( Al Razy Family Medicine center ). 2003
- The 1st community Medicine hospital in the Kingdom , within Prince Mansour Hospital .2005
- Family Medicine Postgraduate Training Program – Taif 2003
- Community Medicine Postgraduate Training Program, Taif 2010
- Saudi Society of Family and Community Medicine, since 1992.
- British association of counseling 1995
- American Society Of Family Physician 1997.
- American Society Of Family Medicine Teachers
- Saudi Arabian Quality Council ( officer board ) 1999 .
- Arabian Society For Human Resource Management 1998.
- Saudi Evidence Base Health Care association 2012
Committee Chairman :
- Chairman of credential committee at military Hospitals Program at Taif region ( 2003 – 2007)
- Chairman of Mortality & Morbidity committee at military Hospitals Program at Taief region . ( 2003 – 2006 )
- Chairman of the Scientific committee of Adolescent Health Conference and Taif Declaration , Al Hada Armed Forces Hospital , Taif, February 23 – 25 ,2010
- Chairman of the Scientific committee of 1st Gulf professional development Conference , Kuwait , 19 – 21 August, 2014 .
Area Of Interest :
– Health care management and planning .
– Professional Development, Counseling, Education and Training .
– Evidence Based Practice .
Published Medical Papers :
- . Anemia and nutritional status of schoolchildren living at Saudi high altitude area. Saudi Medical Journal 2006; 27(6):862-869.
- Acute respiratory tract infections among Hajj medical mission personnel, Saudi Arabia. International Journal of Infectious Diseases, 2007 (11 ) 268-272 .
- Knowledge and concern of avian influenza among secondary school students. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal 2006;12(S2):70-80
- Determinants of Job Satisfaction among Armed Forces Hospitals Nurses, Taif Region, Saudi Arabia . JMSR December 15, 2007.
- Community-based screening for pre-hypertension among military active duty personnel , has been accepted by the Saudi Med Journal December 2008
- Disability among clients attending Taif rehabilitation Center, Saudi Arabia Asia Pasific Disability rehabilitation Journal 2008; Vol.19 , No.2
- Pattern of use and impact of patient sitters on the quality of healthcare in Saudi Arabia , Saudi Med. J 2010 ; Vol. 6 (31) .
LIST OF ATTENDED CONFERENCE/SYMPOSIUM
|DATE||CONFERENCE TITLE||Status||PLACE ATTENDED|
|12 – 13 Oct. 2010||Child Abuse Symposium||Speaker||Taif, K.S.A.|
|May 15, 2007||Medical Activity of PHC Club Program||Speaker||Taif, K.S.A.|
|May 14, 2002||International Integrated Medicine Symposium||Speaker||Jeddah, K.S.A.|
|21 – 23 November 2004||National Medical Education
The 1st Scientific Meeting
|20-22 October 2003||6th Scientific Meeting of the Saudi society of||Speaker||Riyadh, K.S.A.|
|Family and Community Medicine|
|16-18 Sept. 2006||AMEE 2006||Participant||Genoa, Italy|
|7-10 Dec. 2004||2nd Asia Pacific Medical Education Conference||Participant||Singapore|
|22-27 May 1999||ASTD International Conference & Exposition||Participant||Atlanta, Georgia,USA|
|30 Apr-2 May 2007||International Symposium on Health Informatics||Participant||Antalya, Turkey|
|and Bioinformatics, Turkey ’07|
|31 Aug – 3 Sept 2003||AMEE Conference -Relevance in Medical Educ.||Participant||London|
|24 – 28 April 2006||Discovery Courses in Medical Education 2006||Participant||Dundee / Scotland|
|23 – 24 March 2004||1st Scientific Conference on the March of||Speaker||Riyadh, K.S.A.|
|Medical Education in Saudi Arabia|
|23 – 26 April 2009||42nd Middle East Medical Assembly||Speaker||Beirut, Lebanon|
|October 31, 2000||Medical Activity of PHC Club Program||Speaker||Taif, K.S.A.|
|15 – 17 March 2010||1st Saudi and 4th Gulf Conference for Health Promotion||Speaker||Jeddah, K.S.A.|
|may 10 – 11 2009||2ed International Nursing Conference: Transforming the Nurse’s Role in Health Care Practice||Speaker||Taif, K.S.A.|
|4 – 5 Nov. 2008||Scientific Task of: Preparing the Training Program||Speaker||Dammam K.S.A.|
|23 – 25 Feb 2010||Adolescent Health workshop||Speaker||Taif, K.S.A.|
|20 – 22 Oct. 2008||Basic Evidence Based Medicine||Speaker||Taif, K.S.A.|
|November 12, 2008||2nd Diabetes Symposium for Health Care Providers||Speaker||Jeddah, K.S.A.|
|June 2, 2009||Family Medicine Scientific Meeting||Speaker||Taif, K.S.A.|
|23 – 25 Feb. 2010||Adolescent Health Conference
Chairman of scientific committee
|2 – 6 June 2010
|19th World Congress of the International Association for Child & Adolescent
6th Congress of the Asian Society for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions
|Feb 21-25, 2011.
|18th Wonca Regional Conference for Asia Pacific and 18th Wonca Rural Health World Conference.
1 – Evidence Based Family Medicine .
2 – Community Hospital ,sharing the world
|Cebu City, Philippines
|Nov. 23-25 /2011
|9th Jordanian Family Medicine society conf.
Community Medicine Hospital and the role of Family Physician .
|Dec. 17 – 19 2011
|WONCA EMR conference
Family Medicine Future and Community Hospital .
Future of Evidence Based adolescent Health .
|April 8 – 10 / 2012
|The 3rd Gulf Conference on Adolescents & Youth Health :
Towards comprehensive adolescents health care , are we in the right tract ?
|May 24 – 27 / 2012
|the 19th Wonca Asia Pacific Regional Conference :
1 – society Transformation from negative consumer to positive participant , is it our role ?,
2 – Society Transformation Program (STP) from negative consumer to positive participant .
|November 29 – 31 2012
|12 Pan arab psychiatric conference
Community oriented and evidence based interventions in mental health programs
|March, 11 – 13, 2014.||9th International Medical Education Conference
“ Inter-professional learning and self directed learning, is it the two faces of the genuine coin?
|April , 2 – 6 , 2014||12th WONCA International Conference on Rural Health and the IVth South Brazilian Congress on Family and Community Medicine,
To explore the family physician role in Society Transformation Program
|Speaker||Gramado , Brazil|
|Nov. 6 – 9 , 2014|| the 3rd International Society for Evidence-Based Health Care Conference (ISEHC 2014)
“Towards Efficient Community Engagement in Ebhc”
|Speaker||Taipei / Taiwan
|19 – 21 August, 2015||1st Gulf professional development Conference||Scientific committee Chairman||Kuwait|
|21st to 24th March 2017||21st Pan Arab Conference on Diabetes (PACD21)
Toward efficient Community Oriented Diabetic Care`
|February 22-24, 2018||Primary Care 2018
Is it the time of Shock Doctrine with Community Oriented Family Medicine?
|September 28-30, 2018||International Nursing science and healthcare Conference||Organizing Committee||Bali, Indonesia|